Treats E-Coli, Coccidiosis, and Paratyphoid
Inactive ingredients q.s. to 100 g
Dosage and Administration:
- Mix 1 heaping teaspoon (5g) to of 1 gallon of drinking water for 5 to 7 consecutive days.
- This treatment may be repeated, if necessary, after a few days.
- Be sure no other water is available during the treatment.
- Do not combine with any other antibiotics.
- Can be mixed with Ronivet to make a great 2 in 1 for tummy troubles!
- Can be used for 2 weeks straight if necessary
- Works slowly, takes about 3 days to get working
- Baby safe, can be used on nestling who need an antibiotic
Treats E-Coli, Coccidiosis, and Paratyphoid. Great emergency medication to keep on hand. Safe with nesting birds and new babies. A must have emergency antibiotic medication. Approximately 20 gallons of medicated solution. I have a generic too:)