Infrared Bulbs - sick birds heat source
The bulb emits infrared heat waves and is a typical heating lamp. The spot lamp has a special built-in reflector to direct the heat in any direction required. The red glass transmits Infrared waves produced by the special filament of the bulb. The reddish light will not disrupt normal activity during night or day, which makes it an excellent 24 hours heat source. Fit in most regular bulb clamp on lamps or light fixtures.
- Increases the overall air temperature in your Bird's Cage
- Provides heat, essential for activity and digestion
- Emits infrared heat waves
- Excellent 24 hours radiant heat source
- Will not disrupt normal activity cycle
- Ideal for night light and to prevent Night Fright
- Leave this bulb on to supply extra heat for sick or weaker birds
When I have off droppings but can't find who my sick bird is, I turn on the light and wait. Soon I find someone sitting under it basking in the warmth...got ya! I leave on a couple days when my new baby lady gouldians fledge too. Extra warmth can be life saving with birds. Use the lower wattage for small cages where the bulb is close to the birds or a higher wattage for large cages.
Heat Glo Bulb by Exo Terra|
Exo Terra Heat Glo - 50 watt, 75 Watt or 100 Watt - Infrared Bulb